Dear valuable guests,
Your safety, your wellbeing and our friendly environment is always very important for us. Be sure that we will continue, more than ever, to do so. Our hotel is complying with the national health protocols and we are collaborating with international firms on covid-19 protection. We will try to provide you a service process whilst ensuring minimum disturbance to your holiday experience.
Please read the instructions below!
Thank you once more for your support.
Scorpios Beach Hotel
BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL:
- Read our health and safety protocols.
- Ask anything that you might need to know.
- Ask for anything special requirements that you might need.
CHECK IN TIME:
- Our front office team is ready to welcome you, perfectly trained to guide you through regulations for a safe stay with us.
- Safe check in procedures with safe distances and staff PPE(personal Protective Equipment).
- A “Health First” Ambassador will be on duty for any queries regarding our Health and Safety protocols or if you require medical assistance.
- You will find sanitization stations throughout the hotel’s departments.
- For your safety try your mask in public areas.
- Use the floor marking lines and stickers for social distancing at the reception desk.
- Room key cards will be sanitilized and placed in a protective folder.
- At your arrival your luggage will be disinfected.
- Please try to avoid using cash.
- Check in time is 15:00 and check out is at 11:00 in order to have time for secure room cleaning and disinfection.
IN YOUR ROOM:
- Non-essential items such as decorative pillows, stationary, extra blankets, magazines, kettles, iron, iron-board etc. are re-moved from the rooms for your safety. Anything that you might need will be available upon request.
- Maintenance in rooms will be carried out upon request and only when guests are not in the room.
- Guest hand sanitization stations throughout the hotel’s departments.
- A PPE kit will be available at the reception desk.
- All rooms are properly cleaned and disinfected.
- Daily room cleaning will be carried out only upon request.
- Air filters and grills are disinfected upon every room change.
- The usage of a/c is at guest’s discretion.
- We use certified products for cleaning and sanitization.
- We suggest to our guests not to use public WCs.
- All public areas including public WCs are frequently cleaned and sanitized.
BREAKFAST TIME – SNACK BAR:
- Buffet is not suggested so you can have your breakfast served from our team.
- Extension to operate time for the restaurant to avoid crowding.
- Table’s set-up re-organized to keep social distance.
- Guide lines.
- 20 pax maximum capacity.
- Reservations to ensure safe spacing.
- Sanitization station at the entrance.
- Deep disinfection every day.
- Sun loungers and tables sanitalized frequently during the day.
- Sun loungers and tables are arranged at 2m distance apart round the pool.
- Safe social distancing rules should be enforced at all times within and around pool.
- Towel use is mandatory.
- PH and chlorine levels will be monitored frequently in order to guarantee 24/7 pool sanitization.
- Fast check out without physical contact is available upon request.
- Avoid to use cash.
- Use signs and safety floor marks to reinforce social distancing.
- Sanitation stations and disinfectant wipes available at the reception for guests use.
- Our personnel have attended training lessons or seminars.
- Our staff's temperature is measured daily.
- All the team of Scorpios Beach hotel use personal protective equipment at all times.
- All indoor spaces will be thourougly cleaned with special disinfectant.
- For rooms cleaning we use special disinfectant, sterilizers with dry air, vaccum cleaner with UV etc.
- When there is availability we do not use the check out rooms for new clients the same day.
Our property cooperates with a Doctor (well trained and certificated also for COVID-19 cases), who is responsible for any possible case of our in house guests 24/7.
All the transfer which are arranged through our concierge department before the arrival or as an in-house guest will take place under the health and safety regulations.
- Maximum number of guests depending on the vehicle
- Appropriate cleaning procedure of the vehicle before and after the service
STAY SAFE - ENJOY YOUR STAY - FEEL LIKE HOME